goodwater students wave ribbons in the breeze outdoors on a sunny day
Goodwater Montessori Public Charter School was created by WilCo Montessori Partners, a group of Montessori educators and parents in Williamson County, Texas. The mission, vision, and values outlined on this page represent our core beliefs and inform our actions each and every day.
To provide an exceptional Montessori education to all children and their families, encouraging a life-long love of learning and active participation in their communities and the world.
To develop conscientious citizens who approach their world with confidence, creativity, and collaboration.
Diversity, Independence, Joy, Passion, and Respect.
- To offer the child-centered Montessori methodology, with mixed-age classrooms and a low teacher-to-student ratio.
- To employ inviting, manipulative materials in the classroom, in keeping with Montessori methodologies.
- To help our teachers guide children to cultivate concentration, motivation, self-discipline, creativity, and a life-long love of learning.
- To balance Montessori methodologies with the State/Federal education requirements that all publicly funded schools must observe.
- To challenge students to be the best possible version of themselves and to offer a challenging curriculum that fosters independence.