The exterior of Goodwater Montessori School's main building at sunset
This page summarizes the registration information you will need in order to complete the enrollment process. Please note that your child must have been accepted before they can be enrolled.
Families are notified by email of their admission to Goodwater Montessori School. Online registration information will follow with a registration packet that contains detailed instructions and documents required for admission.
Registration packets are due on the date specified in the notification. Families must include all required information and documentation. Goodwater Montessori School will work with families to encourage the timely submission of registration packets.
Once the registration packet is complete, submit all other required documentation to the school. This page contains a general summary of the required documents. Please follow the instructions inside your registration packet and any additional instructions received from the school registrar.
Required documentation for all students:
Parents/guardians must submit the following documents to the school registrar. Please have copies already made, if possible, in order to expedite the process.
- Copy of Parent/guardian photo ID.
- Copy of Child’s birth certificate.
- Copy of Child’s Social Security card
- Immunizations records or notarized Exemption Affidavit.
- Proof of residency within the geographic boundary of Williamson County, Texas, in the form of a utility bill, property tax statement, lease agreement. (If you do not have any of these documents and are living with someone or on a property without that documentation please complete the Residency Affidavit below.)
Required documentation for PreK Students:
Please bring documentation of your PK Eligibility Qualifier:
- Income based PK Admission: Do you qualify for the school lunch program? See below. Please bring proof of income (current pay stub, current tax return if self-employed). Please complete the worksheet below (or one will be provided for you at the school.)
- If you qualify for SNAP/TANF, please bring your SNAP/TANF Documentation.
- Active Duty Military, or Child of Military MIA, KIA or Injured (pertinent documentation required)
- If the Student does not speak or understand English, testing will be administered at a later date so no documentation needed.
- Family is Homeless (Survey will be given)
- Child has ever been in custody of DFPS (DFPS letter required)
- Parent has earned the Star of Texas Award (Certificate required)
If your family qualifies for Free or Reduced under these Guidelines, you are eligible for PK under the income qualifier.
Note that this process does not pre-qualify your students for the Free/Reduced Lunch Program at Goodwater. An additional application will still need to be submitted in July each year. Free/Reduced Lunch Program status will then be confirmed after the Lunch Application is received by the school.
Failure to submit documents by the deadline may result in your child losing their spot.