The exterior of Goodwater Montessori School's main building at sunset
The school purchases necessary school supplies in bulk. This includes special supplies like mulch, soil, and yarn. In addition, there are certain items that familes are expected to send to school with their student. See the What to Bring from Home section for more information. Families can pay for the school supply fee online via My Meal Order or drop off checks at the school.
School Supply Fees are due shortly after the start of each school year.
- Primary and Elementary Supplies: $60
- Adolescent Community Supplies: $80
Families who qualify for Free or Reduced Meals will receive a 50% discount.
What to Bring from Home
- A simple lunch bag
- Goodwater students do not need backpacks but if they do want one, they must be clear. We are limited in storage space in the classroom and do not have much room to store these items safely.
- If your child is bringing lunch from home to eat at school, then a lunch bag/box is needed. There will be shelving in the hallways or classrooms for these items. All items must be labeled with your child’s name.
- Refillable Water bottle for daily use (labeled)
- We encourage students to bring water bottles. We have a water bottle refill station in lieu of a water fountain. We all know how hot it can get in Texas, and we want your child to be able to have water at any point in the day.
Primary (PK3 – Kindergarten)
- Extra clothes
- Your child will need to bring an extra set of clothing to school that will be kept in the classroom. This goes for all age levels, even if your child is independent in the restroom. You can bring the clothing in a gallon-sized ziploc bag during your visit or on the first day of school. All items must be labeled with your child’s name.